Welcome to the Ultimaker family. We want you to be able to get the best results possible from your new Ultimaker, and have assembled useful information in helping you get started. Included below are step by step instructions, and advice for users new to 3D printing. Bear in mind, that you will get differing results from different types of filament, as well as different brands. fbrc8 recommends getting used to working with PLA before beginning to experiment with ABS, nylon, or any of the other more difficult materials. See our section on filaments for more information on recommended printing guidelines.
Files, Slicing, and Cura
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ: Ultimaker 3/Ultimaker 3 Extended
- Where can I buy an Ultimaker?
- How Do I Open a Support Ticket?
- Maintenance: How Do I Maintain My Printer?
- Which Model Printer Do I Have?
- FAQ: The Extrusion Upgrade Kit
Documents, Instructions, and Frequently Asked Questions
- Printer Repair at Our Facility
- Warranty Parts
- Optional Installation Service for the Extrusion Upgrade
- How to Pack Your Ultimaker 3
- How to Pack Your Ultimaker2/Extended/+ (no strap)
- How to Pack Your Ultimaker 2GO